Feel free to listen to this while reading the next two sentences. When faced with mundane life situations, mix it up by engaging in a quick dance party. It’s sure to liven things up, and there’s only a 95% chance you’ll embarrass yourself in front of your roommates/the Internet.
About StantonI'm just a boy, a boy standing in front of the Internet, asking it to love him. Also: I eat dead animals.
Author Archive | Stanton
Throughout history many cultures have worshipped at the alter of the Sun. Egyptians, Aztecs, the cast of The Jersey Shore… You’ll notice that no culture has ever worshipped overcast, cold, rainy days. There’s a reason for that, and it’s that they suck. Hard. I’ve been in Portland for some 50 odd days, the sun has [...]
There have been many times in life when I should have said something– I should have spoken up, but I didn’t. I remained silent because I didn’t think it was my place, or I wasn’t sure that I was right, or I didn’t believe my voice mattered. I was quiet and shy as a child [...]
- 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Jackson, Mississippi. August 19, 2011
- Life Tip: 7 Tips and Life Things for Third Wheels October 19, 2011
- 7 Things Prior Roommates Have Stolen From Me July 8, 2011
- 7 Things I Do At The Airport August 26, 2011
- A Mind Without Fear February 1, 2012